10/30/08

Count your blessings

I struggle with depression, but try to remember how incredibly blessed I am. I'm working really hard to get my finances straightened out, and to be the responsible adult example for my daughter. And things get me down, being a responsible adult can be difficult! It may take me a few days to remember now and then...but I have it pretty good:

I have a beautiful daughter who is happy and health and full of love and potential
I have family who loves me, and think of me, and want what's best for me,
I have a boyfriend who loves me and supports me and my daughter and treats us both well.
Friends who care about me, and let me care about them.
I have a job - that I actually enjoy, and get paid a decent wage for doing - benefits too
I have a warm place to live
Clothes on my back
Food in my stomach
Love in my heart.

Really - does it get much better than that?

Thank you for being one of my blessings.

1 comment:

Momma Sarah said...

Hey chica! Glad you are in my life, too! (Even though we don't get to see you so much these days!)

oh, p.s. sorry we were out of town a couple of weekends ago when you called. :(