10/4/08

A little cheese with my whine

OK, so I just have to whine a lil' and I'll get on with it.

What's the deal with trying to get back on track with bills that continually go up, but your pay doesn't? I'm not saying that the 'situation" I'm in is any one's fault but my own, but dang! I guess that's what you get when you make decisions, you know are not good ones, but do it anyway. I have so many bills that are just bombarding me from every side! and absolutely no easy way out! I'm not all about the easy way, but wouldn't it be well.. easier? lol

So enough about money... I try to remember that I have many many blessings, and that there are many who don't have it as good as I do. I have a good job, with good benefits; an amazing little girl who is intelligent, beautiful, and has her health; a boyfriend who loves me and supports me and my daughter; family that can't be beat (even though they decide to leave the state and not tell anyone....) and friends like no other! Who could ask for anything more than that?

I guess when it all comes down to it, I should just take Aurora's advice: "Don't worry about a thing mom, you're a Comcast customer!"

1 comment:

Mary said...

I am also a huge fan of the increasing gas prices, which drives up food prices...but when gas goes back down, the food prices stay the same. "the man" keeps trying to hold us down. Fight back!!! ;-)