9/19/08

At the Beginning

At the beginning? I was friggin cute! (ok, not yet, but soon) Check this out... I still have that Bambie blanket. Can you read that shirt? "CAUTION - may be wet at both ends" and don't I look just thrilled?! and already with having to roll the pants up?!

15 months... and the red cheeks.

I must have raised my eyebrows when mom cut my hair. She measured where to cut by putting the scissors against my head at my eyebrows, and everytime... they were cold, and oh my gosh! and up the eyebrows went, and so did the end of my bangs.... everytime...









Shy, but definately going to be a charmer!
For some reason I love this picture...












This is my kindergarten picture. Love this one too... people used to say I looked like Shirley Temple with those blond curls, and blue eyes...
I think this is 2nd grade
and this is 3rd.






2 comments:

Mary said...

You have always been adorable!

Momma Sarah said...

Oh yes! Love those pics! You ARE adorable!